- 1 ½ cups butter (3 sticks)
- ¾ pound bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups dark brown sugar
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons Watkins vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- ¾ cup cocoa
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 1 cup pumpkin butter
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and lightly butter. Melt the butter and chocolate. Whisk 6 eggs, brown sugar, and 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar together.
2. Stir in 3 teaspoons vanilla, salt, melted chocolate, flour, and cocoa. Pour into the prepared pan. Beat cream cheese using a mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
3. Add the remaining 2 eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla and the cornstarch; beat until smooth and spread over the chocolate batter. Combine jam and pumpkin butter.
4. Drop in spoonfuls onto cream cheese and draw swirls using a knife. Bake until center tests clean, about 40 minutes. Cool and punch out shapes using Halloween-themed cutters.
Order Watkins Products today www.watkinsonline.com