- Make bread dip with Watkins Garlic & Parsley Grapeseed Oil and Watkins Black Pepper in a shallow dish. Serve with small pieces of good Italian or French bread; bagel pieces can also be used.
- Serve buttered, toasted French bread sprinkled with Watkins Garlic & Chives Seasoning.
- Serve Watkins Inferno Sauce or JR's Salsa with nacho chips.
- Serve cucumber slices sprinkled with Watkins Lemon Pepper.
- Spread flour tortillas with a mixture of 3 oz. softened cream cheese and 1 tbsp. Watkins Salsa & Sour cream Dip Seasoning. Roll up; wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate. Cut each into 12-14 pieces. Serve with Watkins Inferno Hot Pepper Sauce.
- Mix 1/4 cup Watkins Mustard of your choice, 1 cup Watkins Tropical salsa with 1-1/2 lbs. cocktail wieners or meatballs. Heat through.
- Garlic Bread: Slice open pita bread, brush with butter (or Watkins Grapeseed Oil) and sprinkle with Watkins Garlic & Chives Seasoning, top with Swiss cheese and cut in squares. Place on aluminum foil and broil until cheese starts to bubble. Serve hot.
- Prepare Watkins Bagel Spread and serve with bite-size pieces of plain bagels.
- Put Watkins Soup Base of your choice in a zip lock bag along with Ritz bits. Shake well to cover all pieces. *Serve Watkins Mustards with pretzel sticks. *Mix Watkins Barbecue Sauce Concentrates with catsup and serve with cut-up hot dogs or meatballs.
These are great ideas for entertaining at BBQ's, at birthday parties, graduation, and family get-togethers this summer....